Last year's event was a resounding success with 96% of delegates highly satisfied and 95% of delegates rating the speaker line-up as exceeding expectations!
Building on this success, you can expect a packed agenda for 2024 exploring cutting-edge decarbonisation strategies and technologies together with the emergence of new industrial clusters driving energy transition.
If you have a leading industry paper or case study you’d like to share with the decarbonisation community, we want to hear from you. Themes to be explored for 2024 include:
Themes to be explored for 2024 include:
• How (well) are policy and industry working together?
• Finance and investment opportunities, strategies and pitfalls
• The CCUS landscape - funding, technology and policy
• Hydrogen - potential vs progress in policy, technology and investment
• Developments in Industrial clusters and hubs
• Alternative fuels and bio economy circularity
• Energy transition and tomorrow’s energy mix